SJS Electroacoustics are pleased to present the new Model 6 MM RIAA phono amplifier.
The Model 6 has been designed to complement the Model 7 line pre-amplifier.
The Arcadia Model 6 mm riaa phono amplifier is based upon the 5744 NOS military valve, and has been specifically engineered for sonic performance rather than technical specification, and fulfils all SJS Electroacoustics primary design criteria:
- Single Ended circuit topology
- Pure Class A operation
- Zero negative feedback
- Valve rectification and choke-input HT power supply
- Custom made HT T-network power supply capacitors with silver leads
- Point-to-point circuit wiring without PCBs
- Hand built
- PTFE board for component mounting
- High quality components throughout
- Custom made aluminium chassis
Bespoke customisation of the internal components is possible to meet our clients' specific requirements, whether it is replacement of the Duelund copper foil JDM capacitors or possibly using Tantalum film resistors, for example, these can be discussed at the point of ordering.
Each amplifier comes with 2 years parts a labour warranty, except for the valves which have a 6 month warranty.
SJS Arcadia amplifiers are available from Definitive Audio in Nottingham