The Arcadia Model 7 line stage is based upon the same 6111wa NOS military valve and has been specifically engineered for sonic performance rather than technical specification, and fulfils all SJS Electroacoustics primary design criteria:
- Single Ended circuit topology
- Pure Class A operation
- Zero negative feedback
- Valve rectification and choke-input HT power supply
- Custom made HT T-network power supply capacitors with silver leads
- Point-to-point circuit wiring without PCBs
- Hand built
- PTFE board for component mounting
- High quality components throughout
- Custom made aluminium chassis
The Model 7 line pre-amplifier is hand built to order in England, and therefore we are bale to offer customisation to meet your sonic preferences. Bespoke customisation of the internal components is possible to meet our clients' specific requirements, whether it is replacement of the Audyn capacitors with Duelund RS or CAST or possibly even using Tantalum film resistors, for example, these can be discussed at the point of ordering.
2 x 6111WA
1 x EZ80
Max. Power Consumption
100mm (h) x 450mm (w) x 400mm (d)
180mm (h) x 545mm (w) x 500mm (d)
Each amplifier comes with 2 years parts a labour warranty, except for the valves which have a 6 month warranty.
SJS Arcadia amplifiers are available from Definitive Audio in Nottingham.